Thursday, October 17, 2013

Intro to Sanity by Stitches

I'm experimenting with blogging about my crocheting in order to get feedback and advice. I'm pretty new at crocheting (and blogging) so we will see how this goes.

I learned to crochet about three years ago when my daughter was born, then stopped, which happens a lot when I start something new. But recently I needed to find a way to be creative for a sanity outlet. I decided to pick up my crochet hooks again. I started to make baby booties since something is in the water at my church and there are six or seven women having babies between December and February.
I have found lots of cute patterns on other crochet blogs. I've paused a little on those and have gotten into gloves and scarves and hats for winter. I'm feeling very accomplished and much less insane.

I'll put up some pictures of some things I've done soon along with where I found the pattern. I'm also going to work on getting this blog looking a little more presentable.

Happy stitches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly